BodyLogicMD's reply to:

Dr kane lai who is affiliated with treatments centers xl is a scam

Thank you for your comment. Unfortunately, we cannot comment on this because it appears that this happened at a practice not associated with BodyLogicMD.
Bodylogicmd Treatment
scam
Preferred solution
Full refund

the dr kane lai who is an ansethiioslogolist is also the medical director for a treatment center for addiction who only spents 4 minutes with patients so he can get paid $750 from that company for use of his liscense. he has no experience in detox and does not attend to treatment for addicts.

he is in collusion with the owner mia sisco to have a loophole in this center.

he is in an out after signing paperwork since he has a md license and now will be investigated by the state of colorado. I believe he is running a sham program and not helping people in their most desparate times and needs to be look at.

Bodylogicmd Hormone Testing Review from Cranford, New Jersey

Thank you for your comment. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please let me explain our side.

BodyLogicMD is not insurance based, so it operates a little different from a conventional doctor’s office. While you may be able to utilize your insurance for some of the requested lab tests, in most cases, out of pocket fees, do still apply. BodyLogicMD charges a processing fee any time testing is ordered – which is roughly 3-4 times a year. This processing and administration fee covers all of the back office work that is done related to your appointments and treatment. This fee is paid for a few weeks before your consultation when you decide to get started to order testing for upcoming appointments. If you visit a BodyLogicMD practice, you may notice that the in-office staff is much smaller than a traditional medical practice, and that’s because the practitioner has a support team that operates remotely and handles all of the administrative work. Doing this allows the practitioner to spend more time with you and focus entirely on your care, and while some may view this as an extra fee, in reality, it helps keep the consultation fees low compared to other concierge practices.

We are sorry that you felt misled and scammed – that is not our intention. All patients are sent an email upon getting started that outlines the costs that were reviewed. The consultation fee is paid to the practitioner at the time of your appointment and prescriptions costs are paid to the pharmacy or through the Auto-Orders department following. Prescription costs vary dependent upon your treatment plan. Pellet insertions are a surgical procedure and the rate is set based on the industry standard combined with the practitioners experience.

Thank you again for your feedback. We will review these emails to see how they can be improved.
Pricing issue

The cost of visiting the Bodylogicmd in Edison New Jersey are outrageous plus I was lied to by the phone representative about the cost.

Here is the current breakdown on what I owe and what I have paid.

Office visit $ 395 paid at time of service.

Medication from wells pharmacy $184 plus shipping costs of $9.95 its a mail order pharmacy network 30 day supply only.

Urine test from wells pharmacy $195 paid at time of service.

Outstanding bill submitted to insurance for unit urine test $ 249.

Outstanding bill for bloodwork $1,200. Outstanding bill for blood work $2,900.

Plus the Edison Bodylogicmd doctor wrote up a schedule of bodylogic supplements I should purchase in the office and take morning, noon and dinner a whopping total of 17 different vitamins the cost of each around 50 to $80 for a 30 day supply did not purchase.

Personally I have felt like I have been royally screwed over and it would be a hardship for me to pay the bill but we will make it happen.

The only thing my bodylogicmd doctor did was order a whole bunch of tests and read them back to me during the visit really broke in New Jersey. Stay far away girls

Address of Doctor:

Smita Ohri M.D.

90 Woodbridge Center Drive Ste 360

Woodbridge N.J. 07095

There is a great doctor in Paramus that is reasonable at www.AdvancedHormoneSolutions.com, they don't push unnecessary test, supplements, etc. Very ethical and a super nice staff.

EXCESSIVE COSTS & RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please let me explain our side.

BodyLogicMD is not insurance based, so it operates a little different from a conventional doctor’s office. While you may be able to utilize your insurance for some of the requested lab tests, in most cases, out of pocket fees, do still apply. BodyLogicMD charges a processing fee any time testing is ordered – which is roughly 3-4 times a year. This processing and administration fee covers all of the back office work that is done related to your appointments and treatment. The fee-splitting is offered as a financial convenience to patients. If you visit a BodyLogicMD practice, you may notice that the in-office staff is much smaller than a traditional medical practice, and that’s because the practitioner has a support team that operates remotely and handles all of the administrative work. Doing this allows the practitioner to spend more time with you and focus entirely on your care, and while some may view this as an extra fee, in reality, it helps keep the consultation fees low compared to other concierge practices.
Pricing issue

I happen to like the provider that I see at Body Logic. However, I just got off of a phone call with a patient services representative asking for an explanation of the $274.01 "processing fee" that they charge to send the patient an order for testing.

I asked her several times to explain what exactly are they processing since we can get our testing done at Quest labs. She mentioned something about calling my husband several times to set up an appointment. I told her that I have never heard of patients being charged to call to set up testing. She was extremely rude and told me that my husband would need to find a new physician to get his testing if he has no intention on paying the "processing fee".

Then she went on to explain that they don't have the manpower at the local offices to process the paperwork so they charge a processing fee. I am actually in the medical field and have worked with physicians for over 20 years and have never seen anything like this. I do know that they sell a lot of vitamins at this operation. I discontinued a lot of the automatic shipments that my husband was getting on a monthly basis.

It was costing us over $400/month.

I now agree with many of the reviews that I have read that this is simply a moneymaking organization first and foremost!!!!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS ORGANIZATION!!! STAY FAR FAR AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCESSIVE COST

ID
Cons
  • Excessive cost
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

The cost of visiting the Bodylogic doctor in Edison NJ are outrageous. Plus I was lied to by the phone representative about the cost.

Here is the current breakdown on what I owe and what I have paid.

Office visit $395.00 paid in cash at time of service.

Medication from Wells Pharmacy $184.95+$9.95 shipping cost. Wells is a mail order pharmacy network. Thirty day supply only. Paid in cash.

Urine test from Wells pharmacy $195.00 pay in cash.

Outstanding bill submitted for a second urine test $195.00.

Outstanding bill submitted to insurance for a third urine test $249.00.

Outstanding bill for blood work $1,200.00.

Outstanding bill for more blood work $2,900.00.

Plus the Edison doctor wrote up this schedule of bodylogic supplements I should purchase at the office a whopping 17 different vitamin the cost for each $50-$80 dollars for a thirty day supply. I did not purchase.

Personally I feel royal screw over and

It will be a hardship for me to pay the blood work.

The only thing my Bodylogic doctor did was order a whole bunch of test and read them back to me.

Really broke in New Jersey

BodyLogic MD call center terrible

We value your health and that is why we work closely with trusted pharmacies. It may surprise you, but many compounding pharmacies have their own language and prescription interpretation, and they all speak differently. For example, what one pharmacy may interpret as a single 5mg dose, another pharmacy may interpret as two doses – one 3mg and another 2mg with fillers. This is more common than you may think, and without a negotiated interpretation language, you run the risk of improper dosing and delivery, making treatment less successful. That is why at BodyLogicMD, we are passionate about creating a dedicated language with the trusted pharmacies we recommend. Our Chief Medical Officer works with the Chief Pharmacist to develop a dedicated language to ensure you are getting the most potent and accurate compounds. We want to facilitate accurate transmission and fulfillment of your prescriptions so the pharmacies can provide you with potent, effective prescriptions and thereby safeguard you from potential prescription pitfalls.

Due to their size, local compounding pharmacies may not be fully cognizant of federal or state regulations in regard to properly cleaning sterile rooms, testing raw materials or air flow contamination, and some are quietly cited behind the scenes without patients being aware of the risk they may have been exposed to. A case in point is New England Compounding Center (NECC). NECC seemed to be your average family-run, neighborhood pharmacy. But, in September 2012, one of the worst public health tragedies rocked the compounding pharmacy profession – a fungal meningitis outbreak was linked to tainted injections compounded by NECC, resulting in 64 deaths and sickening over 750 others.

At BodyLogicMD, your health and wellness is our top priority, and we take it very seriously. There is no such thing as “good enough.” That is why when it comes to compounding pharmacies, we are committed to providing you the highest quality care, and we work closely with trusted pharmacies that have been vetted, both medically and legally.
Poor customer service

The doctor I have seen twice for thyroid hormone at BodyLogic is great. However, getting the appointment and communicating when not face-to-face with the doctor has been very frustrating and leaves much to be desired.

I agree with other complaints that charges are unclear and have seemed exorbitant and inappropriate. The doctor agreed in person that it should not have been charged, the "office" people have no logical explanations when questioned. In fact, the most recent response I received was downright sarcastic and absurd. If the doctor and treatment were not so effective, I would not be going back.

Unfortunately, options for good doctors are slim to none. I also would prefer being able to fill my Rxs at my pharmacy of choice because the mail order pharmacy used by BodyLogic MD costs more and must be done by phone, internet and/or mail.

I have almost identical scenario as you describe, and I see a BodyLogic doctor in Florida.

Body Logic MD Is a SCAM!

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please let me explain our side.

It is important to note that while many general practitioners and OB/GYN’s may offer the same realm of treatment (BHRT), many practitioners are not properly trained or qualified to do so. Hormone physiology is complex and unfortunately, balancing hormone levels requires an expert. It isn’t as cut and dried as prescribing a seemingly “low” hormone to fix the imbalance because many hormones can convert into others once in the body, and if that is not taken into consideration, you could potentially be in worse shape than when you initially started. The practitioners within our network at the most-highly trained in BHRT and integrative medicine and are required to complete over 200 hours of extensive training and be dedicated to ongoing training to really get to the root cause of your symptoms to provide long-term solutions, not short-term fixes.

incompetence
$2000

Please do not waste your hard earned money at this place. They are not qualified to make an accurate diagnosis, have no interest in finding or correcting the cause, are grossly incompetent and will bleed you dry of every dime you have. I truly don't know how they sleep at night. Dr Thackery and his nurse practitioner Susan are the most incompetent doctors/practitioners I've ever experienced. Their only motivation is to charge you exorbitant fees and set up auto pay for supplements from their office and for prescriptions from their pharmacy. For starters, they did not accurately diagnosis me. I have tumors on my thyroid and on my pituitary gland and yet they never tested my pituitary or did any kind of ultrasound on either. They filled me up with tons of supplements, some of which were totally unnecessary and more costly than what I could buy them for through Pure Encapsulation. They didn't order the correct labs and told me I have no problem with my adrenals even though the test results clearly indicated that even though I was on Hydrocortisone for Adrenal Fatigue (which is nearly always the case when you are hypothyroid as I am) AND they refused to refill my Hydrocort which caused me to relapse quite badly and it will take my body months to recover. They put me on synthetic thyroid meds which more often than not are not as effective as desiccated thyroid meds that are derived from pigs. They never checked my reverse T3 nor did they want to prescribe any T3 even though what tests they did run showed my T3 was low. They rely solely on your lab results when prescribing medications and supplements and pay absolutely no attention to your symptoms. For example, I was four months into treatment and not improved at all and they would not adjust any of my meds nor would they run the lab tests I requested. They will insist that labs must be run every 6 weeks, which is rarely necessary, and at a cost of $195-$395 which is in addition to the $295 office visit every 8 weeks. I've never seen a doctor who charged $295 for a routine follow up visit. It's not standard in the industry and not warranted considering the level of care and lack of competence. Oh and in 4 months under their care, I only saw the doctor one time for about 15 minutes. They are charging those astronomical fees and you don't even see or speak to the doctor. This place should be shut down and they need to be sued for malpractice!! And good luck getting through to anyone when you call. I have to call and leave a message just to make an appointment for my initial consultation! That should have been my first clue, and when I have to call for a follow up visit, I have to leave a message and email them once or twice to get a response. The same medicine their pharmacy was charging me $144 for I can get at Walgreens for $62 but I had to insist on getting my prescriptions filled locally rather than with their pharmacy.

These people are crooks!! DO NOT schedule an appointment to see them. RUN as far away from them as you can get. I have been to a competent doctor and he is shocked at how much they missed, how insufficient their labs were and at how they ignored the obvious signs for pituitary problems. They would have killed me had I not had the good sense to educate myself and search to find a competent functional medicine doctor.

I made an appointment at Dr. Garcia's office in Polaris OhioMy appointment was for Alopecia to get the PRP injections in my scalp I've lost so much hair huge bald spots.

It's devastating. Could not talk or see doctor to have a consultation regarding the alopecia until I paid almost $1,000 total I had all blood work done all year and work. Which was very expensive. After waiting weeks to get in to see Dr.

Garcia I finally got to meet him and have the consultation. Never once did he look at my scalp talk about alopecia I tried to show him my bald spots and to let him know I was in there for Alopecia and the PPR injections. All he would talk about was I'm planning a pellet a hormone and many drugs from compound pharmacy. He assured me this would help.

The receptionist told me that they did not even realize I was coming in for Alopecia that if they would have caught that I would not have needed all the blood work which was over $500. Also when they sent someone to take my blood to my house they had to send a person out twice because they did not label the blood who it belong to. Very unprofessional. Once I received the medication from the compound compound pharmacy.

I read the side effects every side effect said hair loss on all the medication and weight gain. I've tried calling his office to be told they would get back with me he's not always in the office only a day a week. I asked the receptionist why is that she said because he works at VA hospital in the emergency room in Cincinnati and Cleveland. She also informed me that my prior appointment when she made my second appointment that it could be canceled if he did not have enough patients that day and they would reschedule.

Also they would text me with the appointment changes. Dr. Garcia was just not together he acted off the wall, when they said I would have an hour appointment consultation with him I would give it maybe 10 minutes that was four hundred and some dollars. When he took the stethoscope to listen to my heart it did not even touch my skin less than a second same thing happened when he listen on my back.

There was no physical exam whatsoever there was no consultation whatsoever! Dr. Garcia should not be able to practice the way he does unethical. I explained to doctor Garcia that I went off of all medication high blood pressure medicine it said could cause hair loss.

I told him I was very uncomfortable being off of it. Being a doctor I would have thought he would have taken my blood pressure and advise me what to do or take. I brought it up several times. At this point I pretty much felt stuck what the *** do I do now I have almost $1,000 invested in this doctor....

and not one time did he look at my scalp that I came in for Alopecia my concerns on his qualifications and his flip attitude was there a bothersome. When Doctor Garcia said we're going to the surgical room I expected something much different then the room he caught his surgical room. Dirty Blood on the examining bed. When he implanted the pellet he dropped a bloody gauze on the floor and left it, like I said there was blood on the white paper on the examining bed when I entered the room.

If you would listen to one of dr. Garcia's video tapes on YouTube I suppose that was one of his good days but he still acts radical. He was off the wall the day of my appointment. I thought I checked him out very well before I went to him but advertisement definitely Can Shed A different light on a doctor.

Please take your time watch his videos his demeanor it will be worse at your appointment. I hope this will help someone that's looking to go to him to save them thousands of dollars wasted time and not be conned by Advertisements of any kind.To let you know I had to save money to go to this Quack !

Dr. Garcia at Polaris, Columbus OhioHormone,ReplacementDr.

Garcia, Puts you in mind of a Doctor You would find on Craigslist !

All the scams,$$$$Everything that you hear about on Craigslist you'll find in Dr. Garcia's officeAdvertisement Can Be Very Deceiving...Buyer Beware!!!

I also was seeing dr.david garcia at polaris parkway in Columbus, Ohio and all they want in money,money,money and do very little. They charge big money for about anything you can think of.

My blood got so thick he was always giving me a script to go to hospital and give a big bag of blood so it would thin out my blood. He only has one office lady that operates by a cellphone and she is really really rude. They mess up appointments and it is always your fault. Before I left there I found out he was a dr that precribed suboxone to patients and he also had other dr.

Come in and they did the same because each dr. Can only have so many patients a month..

you talk about money hungry they are and rude nurse/bookkeeper is really rude. By all means stay away from rude people and save your money and go to a real dr.

I also was seeing dr. David garcia on Polaris parkway in columbus Ohio and have spent a lot of money with no results.

It started out the dr wrote the scripts and sent them to a pharmacy in Alabama and something happened to that pharmacy not doing things right and then bodylogic started useing a pharmacy in Erie ,pa. Now how does bodylogic doctors get away with writing a script and useing there pharmacy. The patient cannot take script to the pharmacy they use because they never see the script. Sounds like conflict of interest to me.

Back to dr garcia office there is one lady that runs the office no other person. She also does the bookkeeping to and she is not a very nice person. She thinks she is the doctor. I would like to call the office and complain about her but they only operate by cell ph so you either call or text and she will text you back.

I am sure the doctor does not know how she treats patients. I have seen her treat other patients the same way.

Maybe the doctor will take a look at her being a big problem when he keeps dropping patients. Stay away from bodylogic and this office unless you like being treated bad by the nurse and or you have a lot of money to burn.

I actually experience this same financial loss with a body logic office in Columbus. The testing is ridiculous and having to order this through their pharmacy is ***.

It's just a way to make money and they will tell you that it's because they can ensure things are compounded correctly. First, you can get DHEA over the counter it doesn't need to be compounded. Secondly, their pharmacy isn't the only pharmacy that is capable of filling a script.

You will spend Thomas as of dollar unnecessarily. Don't do ANY Body Logic office

#1320071

Do you have the name of a good functional medicine doctor? Sounds like you had a terrible experience. I was going to call this office but will stay far away.

Scheduled for a meeting with them this evening. Drove 50 minutes.

They closed early because of rain. I didn't find out my meeting had been cancelled because they cancelled via email 1.5 hours before the meeting. Rain was for forecast for days. I will find a new doctor to work with.

Unbelievable.

View more comments (6)
BodyLogicMD's reply to:

Spent almost $1,000 and 4 months later, no hormones.

Thank you for sharing your experience and we apologize for the confusion that was caused. Auto-orders is a service provided to help you manage your prescriptions. Because prescriptions are ordered through compounding pharmacies, it can take a few days to compound your hormones and have them sent to you as compared to a traditional pharmacy with patented drugs where you can call ahead for a refill and pick it up a few hours later. We know that life can get hectic and it’s easy to forget to call in refills until you’re completely out, and we would hate for you to go without – that is the beauty of Auto-orders; they will manage your prescriptions and email you friendly reminders about prescription refills, order dates, and more. We apologize that there was a disconnect between the pharmacy and our team on providing you accurate information (compounding and shipping typically takes about 1-2 weeks). That is never our intention and we will work to correct this in the future. So, again, thank you for sharing with us so we can improve.
Loss

Started with BodyLogic in March 2014. Had all the blood and urine tests done.

Went to see Dr. Kane Lai in Denver. Was told my hormones would be delivered in a week to 10 days. Almost 1 1/2c months later, no hormones.

Called and left a message. Got a text on May 26 saying that Dr. Lai was tracking down my hormones at that moment......It is now past mid July. No hormones yet.

Got an email saying they want to charge me another $330 to do blood tests to monitor my levels....

Nope, I sent them an email saying I will pursue another avenue. Would not recommend BodyLogic to my worst enemy.

No Refund

Thank you for sharing. We are very sorry to hear about your experience and this is a seemingly isolated incident. We will look into this communication issue and find a resolution for it moving forward. However, in the last few years BodyLogicMD has grown and you may now be able to utilize insurance for testing purposes. Unfortunately, insurance does not cover the consultation but your receipt can be submitted for POSSIBLE reimbursement. All reimbursement would be negotiated between you and your provider. I do apologize for the delay with your refund and communication, but again, we will use your feedback to provide more efficient and effective communication moving forward.
Loss

I contacted BodylogicMD on November 1,2013, and was told that my insurance would probably refund some of the money that would be spent at BodylogicMD. On November 2, 2013, I received an email from the company stating that my insurance would not cover any of my expenses.

I sent an email to Kimberly Johnson at BodylogicMD, my contact, that cancelled my account and requested a response acknowledging the cancellation and refunding any money that had been used. I had not received a response on November 4, 2013, so I repeated my email request. On November 4, 2013, I received an email from Kimberly Johnson of BodylogicMD that acknowledged my account had been closed and that a refund action had been initiated by her. On November 5, 2013, my account had $1401.00 deducted by BodylogicMD and then on November 7, 2013, another $1250.00 was deducted from my account by BodylogicMD.

I was upset but thought it was an accounting problem that would be corrected quickly. I sent another email to Kimberly Johnson at BodylogicMD on November 29, 2013, and requested that my money be returned by BodylogicMD. I have not heard from this company since their acknowledgement of my account closure on November 4, 2013. Nothing.

Crickets! I suppose they are too busy signing up suckers to send me my money. I will start a letter and email campaign that will hopefully get their attention and also the attention of many more potential suckers that they have not scammed yet. This is my answer to their attempt to steal $2641.00 from me.

I will become much louder. I have just started.

Here is contact info for president of Bodylogic

Patrick Savage, President psavage@***.com

For that much money, if you truly have a case you should sue. Otherwise you are partially at fault for not standing up for your rights.

View more comments (1)

Disappointed Patient

We understand your concern, but as the network of the most-highly trained practitioners specializing in bioidentical hormone replacement therapy and integrative medicine, BodyLogicMD utilizes state-of-the-art urinary hormone testing that includes metabolites to show how your hormone levels fluctuate throughout the day. This is much different from testing that would be completed through a conventional physician’s office. Typically, conventional medicine calls for hormone levels to be checked through blood testing – the problem with this is that blood testing only allows the practitioner to see your hormone levels at a certain point in time and it does not show you how the body is metabolizing hormones as the day goes on. Think of it this way – have you ever woken up, felt great and then crash mid-afternoon? Urinary hormone testing provides your practitioner with a full 360 view of your hormone levels over the course of 24 hours, whereas blood testing would only give a snapshot of how you felt the morning of your blood draw.

After years of utilizing saliva testing for hormone levels, the practitioners within our network felt there was more to it than what meets that eye. Your health is our top priority, and we take it very seriously. BodyLogicMD extensively researched different methods of hormone testing and implemented the use of urinary hormone testing through Physicians Lab so we can continue to provide patients with the most modern healthcare technology possible.
Loss

Initially I called Bodylogicmd because I was having symptoms of hot flashes and other hormone related issues. I paid $625.00 for testing.

Later I found out from another patient (my friend) that I was ripped off. I could have actually just gone through my physician to have the test ordered. This company has sales reps answering the phone who sound like they are incompetent. I have called 3 different times in the last month and had 3 different answers about the process.I would not recommend this company.

It is a money making business. You can get your labs from your own Doctor.

You would be lucky if your regular doctor knows anything about bio-identical hormones. These are different that the pharmaceutical drugs-called hormones which are not identical to the substances your body makes and uses. The reason being that natural substances cannot be patented so not enough profit for the pharma companies to bother. The testing involved is more than just for what your doctor would test. There are many different hormones that should be balanced and if you are low in one, there is a good chance the body is not keeping up with others either. I am a body logic patient, and yes it is a money-making venture. But do you think your doc and the pharmaceutical companies are working for free altruistically?

Please do some research.

Bio-identical hormone therapy is not cheap, by any means. It is individualized and the hormones are made to order. After years of meno issues, doctors and pharmaceutical hormones, and even some doctors who said they knew about bioidentical and had me on some, which wasn't doing it all, fortunately my doctor retired and I found bodylogic. I feel it is best to know what is going on with thyroid, adrenals, pituitary, ovaries, all the hormones; the 3 estrogens, progesterone, cortisol, dhea, pregnenolone, melatonin, testosterone. I also feel very fortunate that I can afford it. Especially when I compare where I was only 9 months ago.

I can only give you my personal account. Since being on bioidentical hormones: back pain gone, arthritis which made me unable to squeeze a shampoo bottle is barely noticeable, libido returned, tiredness gone, muscle strength more, sleep very much better, fat around my waist?-gone, hypoglycemia seems to be gone as well. I didn't ask for, or expect, most of these benefits, just wanted more energy and sleep, and didn't know the rest of my problems were hormone related. I don't need a chiropractor anymore. My strains and tears( I am active) heal instead of stay around and need physical therapy or surgery. So it seems all these issues were hormone related and unnecessary suffering.

There are hundreds of thousands of women in the U.S. and Europe using bio-identical hormones, and in the U.S., we pay out of pocket for all of it, as insurance doesn't pay for it. I hope you do not suffer with more than hot flashes. If that's all it is, I would rather deal with it than take Prempro or Provera. If it is more, I hope you can afford to look at all your hormones and start taking care of the problems. I understand you saying ripoff for something you can't afford and don't know the benefits of. Our healthcare system is a mess. We are living longer and unhealthy as we do it. Being given all types of pharmaceuticals and surgery as we age. My insurance co., which doesn't pay for much, except to its shareholders, paid for two arthritis operations and one minor back surgery, and serious pain medication, sleep medication that were obviously unnecessary, had I been replacing my hormones. If all these problems come on, clustered right around menopause-pre and post, it should be obvious, but it wasn't for me. It has necessitated looking at our budget, but my husband is very happy to help pay for it. As they say: Happy wife, happy life.

I can't say enough great things about…

I can't say enough great things about the Body Logic team particularly Dr. Julie Kissel in the Cincinnati, OH office. I'm a 58yo male with all the typical older male issues. When I first started with Body Logic, my waist size was 44" and no matter what I did to tone up, nothing changed. I was getting up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, I was tired in the afternoons and had low sexual energy. I was also on Lipitor. While it took the better part of 2 years, I'm now in the best shape of my life. 36" waist, toned, no more middle-of-the-night bathroom runs, lots of energy, completely off of Lipitor, my focus is much sharper and I'm as *** as I was when I was in my 20's. :) I'm also healthier than ever. I can't remember the last time I've had a cold or been sick. Even my insurance agent asked me what I was doing when I qualified for a high dollar term life policy at rates normally used for 40-year-old men. The Body Logic program and in particular, Dr. Kissel and her team have literally changed my life. I could not be more pleased. There's no question in my mind this is the future of preventative medicine. Yes, it can be expensive but if you value your health and quality of life, I strongly recommend it. Give the program time and you will not be disappointed. Brad Butler
Bodylogicmd Treatment

A Life Changer

I’ve been going to Dr. Ghelfi in Sacramento CA. for over 7 years now, it has changed my life. I was in complete menopausal meltdown mode when I went in for my first visit, feeling exhausted after 2 years of my Kaiser doctor telling me my hormone lab work was all in the normal range for my age and I should just get used to it. Long story short, after getting tested and thoroughly reviewed by Dr. Ghelfi, I was shocked to learn my levels were so low some didn’t even register on the chart....no wonder I felt like crap. After being placed on bio-identical hormones and guided by Dr. Ghelfi and RN Marilee on nutrition and exercise they have given me my life back. They are the absolute BEST, and I can’t recommend them more. Leslie McCarthy
Good quality

I have been a patient with Body Logic…

I have been a patient with Body Logic for many years. I love how I feel! I know my hormones are monitored very carefully to keep them in balance. It gives me great comfort to know I am on the right track in the ever-changing aging process. I will continue to see my wonderful physician, Dr Anita Petruzzelli in Glastonbury, CT indefinitely. I always speak of Body Logic to anyone, either female or male, who I find is struggling to feel better. I explain my experiences and highly recommend that they see the Body Logic physician in their area. I carry extra cards to give out so they can call with ease. I tell them they will not regret the decision to do so! I never did! Marilyn Privitera
Good quality

If you're looking for excellent care and results, you just found them.

I could not be more pleased or impressed with the care and attention provided by Dr. Pippert and his staff. I have been seeing Dr. Pippert for a number of years now, and I fully plan to continue. When I first considered going this route, my first question was, can I afford this extra cost. But immediately my answer was that I could not afford not to do it. Dr. Pippert is always looking for ways to enhance my health and to help me save money when there is a less expensive alternative. This is what excellent care feels like and looks like. Ron Wetzell
Bodylogicmd Doctor
Good customer service

Dr. Wharton made me my old self again

Dr. Wharton is a very caring & gentle doctor. He has always been very responsive to my issues & needs. I have seen him for 4 years. I come from rural America where doctors are few & overworked. He was an answer to prayer as I had become hopeless of my trouble 20 years after a hysterectomy. The tests he ran & the questions he asked fit my situation. He discovered a complete lack of hormones. The day I left his office I knew everything was going to be okay. Just a few days later I began to feel like my old self again. The hormones removed years of anxiety. I cannot imagine being without them. I pray God's blessing on Dr. Wharton, wife Candy & their practice. Judy V
Bodylogicmd Doctor
Good customer service

SUPERIOR Male Hormone Replacement

Body Logic is the BEST facility for male hormone replacement in the US! Before I came to Body Logic, I was receiving very poor and only partial care for male hormone replacement. Hormone replacement is a very specialized field. I could not ask for better care. Endocrinologists are not totally trained for Male Hormone Replacement. Dr. Ghelfi if one of the very best physicians in this field. I wouldn't feel as good as I do today without Dr. Ghelfi! Jeffrey Bezzone