Verified Reviewer

Unethical charge to my account

I inquired about becoming a new patient in Indianapolis that appeared to be a bona fide doctor; after calling 3 times, finally someone answered (had left 2 voicemails) and gave me the song &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; dance about their great program; set me up with appointment would send lab kit; cancelled next morning, returned unopened lab kit, still waiting on my $299 credit for nothing. Scam bogus charge unethical.
Columbus, Indiana
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

No one answers calls

I have called both the Pittsburgh iffice of Dr Wharton and the Customer Service number and no one answers. In fact, the Customer Services number doesn't even ring! I want to stop this process before it goes any further. I cant afford it and none of this was made known to me yesterday when I initially called.
#2029659

Hello Jamela, We are very sorry you are dissatisfied with your experience. This is not the reputation BodyLogicMD strives for.

We want to make sure you get connected with the appropriate team member to rectify this situation.

Please contact us at your earliest convenience at 888-587-**** or 877-846-**** or email me directly at PatientRelations@***.com so we can move forward with getting you the help you deserve. Thank you for the opportunity to make this right.

#2028575

-02

View more comments (1)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Understand the Dangers of BIo-Identical HRT

I was a patient for 2 years and received pellets every 90 days like clock-work. I bought all the supplements in addition, completed all the blood testing and paid for everything out of pocket (except for the blood work).

I had a mammogram two years ago at the start of my BodyLogic treatment and that mammogram was completely “clean.” Upon my 2 yr mammogram on July 28, 2019, I was diagnosed with Metastatic Breast Cancer Stage Two. I understand from my doctor that there is no test for patients to determine if they are candidates to develop cancer from HRT, but I don’t accept that response. My cancer is Estrogen and Progesterone Positive. And it is spreading or metastasizing throughout my upper body.

I need to have chemotherapy for 14 weeks, then surgery and radiation. I am terrified.

I would recommend that if you have embarked on HRT, that you get tested immediately. I am looking into legal action against BodyLogicMD.

BodyLogicMD Reply:
Response from Dr. Petruzzelli: “In my practice, I do not prescribe the hormones that were shown to increase cancer. In an effort to accurately respond while also protecting this patient’s health information, I have contacted them directly to discuss their care.”
Bodylogicmd Hormone Replacement Therapy Procedure
Pros
  • Bodylogic physician in hartford is excellent
Cons
  • Prescribed improper medicine for my concerns
Reason of review
Contracted cancer from the treatments
Lawsuit

Administration Fee $299 on first call! Thieves!

My adult autistic daughter is desperate for help. The salesperson was very personable, using my daughter's name repeatedly, and relating her experience to mine.

I was not told that this is an independent company, in Florida, whose personnel are not familiar with the patients in-house at the physician's office. A very fast-talking representative secured my bank information. I assumed this was to be sure this information was readily available for the first visit. After receiving paperwork via email, I found out that a $299 fee she mentioned was immediately taken out of my daughter's $750 per month SSI account.

This is for my daughter's living expenses for an entire month! It's Christmas time! The amount was listed as an "Administration fee!" For God's sake, I would have NEVER agreed to that bull, had I heard those words, and understood a payment would be made before a visit! I immediately requested my daughter's money back, and was met with an overbearing attitude, questioning me why it mattered that they were not the doctor's personal staff.

I believe it is important to have truly caring, personally available staff. She talked over me and told me my daughter needed the help!!! I would never had discussed my daughter's personal problems with someone who would not be familiar with, nor vested in patient care as human beings! I do not trust this company in returning the money (in TEN days).

Therefore, I immediately contacted my bank. I could hardly speak for crying, knowing my daughter had been so taken advantage of in this. They are CROOKS! They are swift salespeople, which the person denied being.

The bank was very helpful and will resolve this in about 5 days.

Thank God my daughter will have her Christmastime, (almost half of) monthly living expense money back! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

BodyLogicMD Reply:
We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please let me explain our side.

BodyLogicMD is not insurance based, so it operates a little different from a conventional doctor’s office. While you may be able to utilize your insurance for some of the requested lab tests, in most cases, out of pocket fees, do still apply. BodyLogicMD charges a processing fee any time testing is ordered – which is roughly 3-4 times a year. This processing and administration fee covers all of the back office work that is done related to your appointments and treatment. The fee-splitting is offered as a financial convenience to patients. If you visit a BodyLogicMD practice, you may notice that the in-office staff is much smaller than a traditional medical practice, and that’s because the practitioner has a support team that operates remotely and handles all of the administrative work. Doing this allows the practitioner to spend more time with you and focus entirely on your care, and while some may view this as an extra fee, in reality, it helps keep the consultation fees low compared to other concierge practices. If you have any other concerns or would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us at president@bodylogicmd.com. Again, we're sorry that you didn't have a more positive experience, and we wish you the best of heaqlth moving forward.
ID

Beware!!! When you call for an appointment, KNOW that these "ADMINISTRATORS" do not know your physician, are not part of their office team, and will take their "discounted" $299 fee before you hang up

With one phone call---What started as a hopeful resource for my autistic daughter to obtain bio-identical hormone therapy, turned into an horrific financial experience. My daughter's SSI account ($750 per month) was immediately charged an "administrative fee" of $299 dollars for establishing a "tentative" appointment and emailing forms.

I did not understand that this was not the physician's office privately paid personnel, nor that office fees were not included in the $395 first visit.

My daughter's medicaid will not pay for this physician. It is Christmas and my grown, disabled daughter has been deprived of nearly half of her monthly living expenses for N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!!

Have requested a refund (10 days!) but for lack of trust, have taken it up with my bank to get this money back.

BodyLogicMD Reply:
I think you may have left two reviews, but you didn’t leave any contact info. We apologize for the billing issue, and we just want to make sure that your issue has been resolved. Please contact us at president@bodylogicmd.com if you would like to discuss this further.
Bodylogicmd Customer Care

Just don’t. More

I forgot this part. Add to my previous information.

I also developed a bacterial overgrowth that my doctor said was due to the hormones.

I’m currently on an antibiotic for that. Overall, my experience with Body Logic was painful, ineffective and expensive with no positive results.

BodyLogicMD Reply:
Again, we are sorry that our services did not meet your expectations. These results are atypical, but if you have any further concerns, please contact us at president@bodylogicmd.com.
Bodylogicmd Treatment

Don’t. Just don’t.

I recently moved to Florida and in an attempt to feel better, I saw Dr Rubin at the Tampa office. I did not have an OBGYN or a GP at the time due to the recent move.

I trusted Dr Rubin to know how to give me proper dosages. Here’s what happened. Two weeks ago, at age 60,I had a period. Extremely upset,I found a doctor who examined me, then sent me to an OBGYN that also works with bio- identicals.

I had two ultrasounds, and a two paps. The OBGYN looked at the dosages Dr Rubin prescribed, and immediately stated that the ratio of hormones was way off. Aside from having bloating, cramps and bleeding, the testosterone drove my libido over the top to the point that I was uncomfortable and anxious. My main goals were sleep, energy, weight loss and sex without pain.

None of those things happened. Whenever I called them, i had to leave a message. Eventually, they called back but not always. I had to call and leave a second message.

In addition, neither Dr Rubin or the compounding pharmacy informed me of the cost of the meds before shipping. The growth hormone was around 400.00. Use of the growth hormone wasn’t even discussed when I met with him. My bank made me aware of the charge, I called the pharmacy, but the medication had already shipped.

I did not appreciate the tone of the woman I talked to when I called either. The other supplements prescribed can be found for much less at a vitamin store. He asks 299.00 for each office visit. Please do yourself a favor.

Avoid. The place is running a racket and will bleed you dry. I feel like I’ve been put through the ringer and all I have to show for it is a credit card bill that is going to take me a while to pay off. I’m just disgusted with the whole thing.

I deserve better. So do you.

BodyLogicMD Reply:
We are sorry to hear that you didn’t have a more positive experience. We try to be as transparent as possible with prices on our own end, but there is no way for us to know the prices of prescriptions. Since everyone's script is a little different, even the pharmacy won't know how much your medications will cost until they receive the script. At that point, they are federally mandated to go over the order with you (including pricing) before they fill your first order. It is my understanding that your fees have been refunded in full. If you have any further concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at president@bodylogicmd.com.
Bodylogicmd Treatment

Money Makers.

BodyLogicMD - Money Makers.

As I do believe there is a futrure with natural hormon replacement therapy , after visiting one of Body Logic doctors I feel more like I was scammed than helped. The patient approach is less than desirable and after leaving the office, I knew I was cheated and I will never go back there again.

There should be more disclosures about fees ( how can you charge $342 for pellet implantation when pellet itself costs $29. Shame! Women stay away from these “doctors=accountants “ unless you are willing to spend $1789.02 for the first visit.

Please see the attached pictures. Be aware that some amounts are doubled but they separate: like test ordering fee(!) $299 and urine test $299 also.

BodyLogicMD Reply:
Thank you for your comment. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please let me explain our side.

BodyLogicMD is not insurance based, so it operates a little different from a conventional doctor’s office. While you may be able to utilize your insurance for some of the requested lab tests, in most cases, out of pocket fees, do still apply. BodyLogicMD charges a processing fee any time testing is ordered – which is roughly 3-4 times a year. This processing and administration fee covers all of the back office work that is done related to your appointments and treatment. This fee is paid for a few weeks before your consultation when you decide to get started to order testing for upcoming appointments. If you visit a BodyLogicMD practice, you may notice that the in-office staff is much smaller than a traditional medical practice, and that’s because the practitioner has a support team that operates remotely and handles all of the administrative work. Doing this allows the practitioner to spend more time with you and focus entirely on your care, and while some may view this as an extra fee, in reality, it helps keep the consultation fees low compared to other concierge practices.

We are sorry that you felt misled and scammed – that is not our intention. All patients are sent an email upon getting started that outlines the costs that were reviewed. The consultation fee is paid to the practitioner at the time of your appointment and prescriptions costs are paid to the pharmacy or through the Auto-Orders department following. Prescription costs vary dependent upon your treatment plan. Pellet insertions are a surgical procedure and the rate is set based on the industry standard combined with the practitioners experience.

Thank you again for your feedback. We will review these emails to see how they can be improved.

I was ready to make an appointment, but will continue looking after this review.

Problems with payment

AVOID BodyLogicMD and keep your money

I was desperate to get help with my hormone imbalance. Called the local BodyLogicMD doctor's office.

The "new patient rep" - which is code for high pressure salesperson - pushed me hard, kept calling me, promising they could help me, and that she and I had an understanding, she understood my problem and they could fix it. Ha. I"m out $400 for blood testing that I had already gotten done through my regular doctor, but she insisted they would not accept, I had to do their testing. She told me their tests were different and that their testing would insure I wouldn't be out hundreds of dollars in case insurance turned it down, that they have special negotiated prices with the lab.

Ha ha. What a crock. The two tests were almost identical. And then I was told I owed another $300 for urine testing.

A lot of fast double talk when I ask about that.

I refused to pay. Do yourself a favor and go through a regular OB-GYN for help with bio-identical hormones and don't bother with these other clinics that are just in it to bleed you of as much money as possible.

BodyLogicMD Reply:

BodyLogicMD is not insurance based, so it operates a little different from a conventional doctor’s office. While you may be able to utilize your insurance for some of the requested lab tests, in most cases, out of pocket fees, do still apply. BodyLogicMD charges a processing fee any time testing is ordered – which is roughly 3-4 times a year. This processing and administration fee covers all of the back office work that is done related to your appointments and treatment. If you visit a BodyLogicMD practice, you may notice that the in-office staff is much smaller than a traditional medical practice, and that’s because the practitioner has a support team that operates remotely and handles all of the administrative work. Doing this allows the practitioner to spend more time with you and focus entirely on your care, and while some may view this as an extra fee, in reality, it helps keep the consultation fees low compared to other concierge practices.

The testing required to get started is very extensive and comprehensive. You mentioned that two tests were almost identical. Unfortunately, some tests are very similar in name and function but check for very different things such as CRP and hsCRP.

We would like to rectify this situation for you. Please email us at customerservice@bodylogicmd.com to discuss further. Thank you!
Bodylogicmd Hormone Replacement Therapy Procedure
Cons
  • Overcharged for unnecessary tests
Pricing issue
Full refund

Money hungry questionable medicine

This is the type of place that has one goal in mind and that is to part you from as much of your money as possible. I advise existing patients to get a second opinion and get a copy of both your lab results.

Check if they don’t correspond with each other. How can that be?

I learned that bodylogicmd owns the hormone lab too. Smells fishy.

BodyLogicMD Reply:
We understand your concern, but as the network of the most-highly trained practitioners specializing in bioidentical hormone replacement therapy and integrative medicine, BodyLogicMD utilizes state-of-the-art urinary hormone testing that includes metabolites to show how your hormone levels fluctuate throughout the day. This is much different from testing that would be completed through a conventional physician’s office. Typically, conventional medicine calls for hormone levels to be checked through blood testing – the problem with this is that blood testing only allows the practitioner to see your hormone levels at a certain point in time and it does not show you how the body is metabolizing hormones as the day goes on. Think of it this way – have you ever woken up, felt great and then crash mid-afternoon? Urinary hormone testing provides your practitioner with a full 360 view of your hormone levels over the course of 24 hours, whereas blood testing would only give a snapshot of how you felt the morning of your blood draw.

After years of utilizing saliva testing for hormone levels, the practitioners within our network felt there was more to it than what meets that eye. Your health is our top priority, and we take it very seriously. BodyLogicMD extensively researched different methods of hormone testing and implemented the use of urinary hormone testing through Physicians Lab so we can continue to provide patients with the most modern healthcare technology possible.
Poor customer service

Over charges for basic service

I called Dr. Ohri office in Edison NJ and someone from a call center returned my call.

They kept trying to get me to give them my credit card number. First, they wanted $199. for packet that contained a blood prescription for everything: hormones, CBC etc, 1 day urine collection container and my medical history. They kept saying you can pay half now and half in 30 days.

What doctors office talks that way. Only a call center with someone trying to make money off you. I asked the next step after the $199 packet. It was a consultation with the doctor for another $495.

to go over your tests and discuss which kind of hormone replacement you should have. Then they order it and it's another $300 if you want pellets inserted. after that this person was unsure how to tell when you would need them again or if they are working correctly. Just that someone would call for a reminder.

I asked then what? Another blood test what happens? Oh, you could have a blood test she stated. And, how much is that and is there a consultation fee to go over that or do I just come back for more pellets?

So, they aren't clear on the process or how much you will have to invest. The only thing that might be covered by insurance is the blood test. And you still won't know if this where you want to go. I found another doctor in the area Dr.

Patel in Colt's Neck that does it all for $350. Consultation and pellet insertion.

No charge for blood work or to analyze your hormones and over all health. Shame on Body Logic for over charging and making a simple process so confusing your telemarketing people dont even get it.

BodyLogicMD Reply:
We understand your concerns, and we are very sorry for the confusion and miscommunication you experienced – that is never our intention. Because BodyLogicMD is not insurance based, it operates a little different from a conventional doctor’s office; please let me explain.

It is also important to note that while many general practitioners and OB/GYN’s may offer the same realm of treatment (BHRT), many practitioners are not properly trained or qualified to do so. Hormone physiology is complex and unfortunately, balancing hormone levels requires an expert. It isn’t as cut and dried as prescribing a seemingly “low” hormone to fix the imbalance because many hormones can convert into others once in the body, and if that is not taken into consideration, you could potentially be in worse shape than when you initially started. The practitioners within our network at the most-highly trained in BHRT and integrative medicine and are required to complete over 200 hours of extensive training and be dedicated to ongoing training to really get to the root cause of your symptoms, and ultimately, help improve your overall quality of life.

I also saw Dr. Ohri, and bought into the whole process - all of the testing and the supplements, for about a year.

It was massively (thousands) expensive and a total waste of time. Because my mother had breast cancer, Dr. Ohri was unwilling to prescribe anything but supplements for me. Masses of them.

They had zero effect. Note also that all that personalized time she is supposed to spend with you she spends writing while you sit silently watching her do it. Little actual discussion occurs. I eventually quit this and saw an OB/GYN who prescribed low-dose hormones and provided a lot of good background on their safety.

The hormones were the only thing that helped my menopause.

I would avoid BodyLogic and find a good MD who believes in HRT instead. They are out there.

I’ve checked with a few hormone places and they are All very expensive. It is what it is I need help and it’s going to cost money no matter where you go.

My comment is the same thing happened to me your story was very enlightening. I'm From Columbus OhioI called to make an appointment to see the doctor I was told you cannot see the doctor until you put a sum of money on your credit card, then it would be approximately two to three weeks before you could see him.

I was told the blood work would be close to $500 and that would also have to be paid up front before the doctor would see you and they would send someone to your home to draw the blood. Unfortunately I had to go through blood draws twice all day urine twice the people they sent out to do the drug blood draw was very inexperienced. Now I have close to 950 invested in this doctor that I've never seen or talked to. The day I arrived to his office I was shocked when in the office it must have just been rented space for a day out of each month.

Receptionist not clean not educated. Doctor calls me into his office for consultation. He talked about everything but what I would in there for I have alopecia I was going to have PRP injections. Not once did he look at my alopecia my hair no comments were made only hormone replacement.

Now I've spent all this money and this doctor did not even act like he knew how to treat alopecia. I was very upset he said well let's try the hormone pellet it could possibly help with the alopecia. The point I'm trying to make that is not what I went to him for. I went for PRP injections I came out with hormone pellet vitamins another $300 because of the implant of the hormone pellet.

His consultation which cost 450 was worthless was supposed to be two hours going over everything was less than 10 minutes. Mike's Zam when he took the stethoscope to listen to my heart it barely touched my blouse was not there approximately a second he continued went to listen on my back again the same thing I could not even feel the touch. I told the doctor I went off blood pressure medicine because one of the side effects with hair loss to see if it would help but love over 30 days he did not even bother to take my blood pressure. And when you go into their dirty surgical room which looks like a little office, I was thinking when I was laying there looking around at the dirt on the floor Blood on the table.

I would have.rather been under the care of my dog Veterinarian. I am so serious when I say this I felt like I was in the Ghettos being treated by a "Craigslist Doctor"!!!This Doctor was a Rattle Brain!!! The receptionist made an appointment for me to return in three months but said if we do not have enough people at that date I will reschedule you and send you a text to inform you, seriously how convenient is that. I'm thinking...

while the reception is informing me of next appointment. I would need psychiatrist if I went back there!I received the compound pharmacy prescriptions everyone of the prescriptions side effects was hair loss... I'm more than pissed off ! I have never had to pay that much money out and never get to see or talk to a doctor regarding your illness I would think there would be a code of ethics for all doctors not to practice in this manner...

Honestly you cannot write a comment regarding this kind of situation because there's so much more negative that can be sad about this doctor I have no idea how this Dr. Can operate under the ethics of a Doctor with license.

View more comments (2)
Bodylogicmd Medical Care
Problems with payment

Loving my plant-based hormone replacement therapy with Body LogicMD in Portland, OR

I am NOT a "Pissed Consumer" so I'm wondering if they'll even print this for others to read. I've been with BodyLogicMD for over 10-years; first in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, and now Portland, Oregon.

When I moved to the Northwest, I was thrilled to discover a branch out there.

Sure, the insurance doesn't cover it, but when you add up one year of expenses for office visits, blood and urine tests, and plant-based hormone replacement cremes, it is cheaper than going through the aging-related illnesses that defunct glands can put you through. I do the treatment for a better quality of life, and I'm getting it!

In mainstream medicine, the NON-BodyLogic MD doctors give hormone treatment to women that is one big un-controlled experiment anyway. It doesn't hesitate to give women their cross-species hormone treatment made from mare's (female horse) urine. Mainstream medicine does not bother to customize any women's hormone replacement treatment and just prescribes a cookie-cutter disbursement of the usual meds no matter what your lifestyle or needs or symptoms are.

I love my plant-based and customized hormone replacement therapy through BodyLogicMD.

I feel younger, look younger, and have the energy I need throughout the day. I know this won't last forever and my body will eventually give out at some point, but I'm grateful for BodyLogicMD and the natural option they've given me at this stage of my life.

BodyLogicMD Reply:
We're so glad to hear that bioidentical hormones have made a difference for you! Thank you for sharing your positive experience!
ID
#1195855 Review #1195855 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Bodylogicmd Hormone Replacement Therapy Procedure
Pros
  • Grateful for bodylogicmds natural hormone replacement option
Good quality

BodyLogic is only out for money-find your own network drs.!

Like a lot of people I was at my wit's end regarding my hormones AND I had a few doctors tell me they weren't into testing hormones etc. etc...so it led me to BodyLogic which seemed simple.

They deal in HRT and helping women with alternative therapies as well. I specifically was interested in Pellet therapy for testosterone replacement. Long story short- they don't accept insurance, sell you very expensive supplements and cleanses (which you can buy on your own). (They are actually returnable if unopened within 30 days.

So don't keep them if you can return!) They put you on autopay without consent! I only knew because they god they sent an email alerting me to my option to cancel or change the autopay. The lab they use is very expensive and doesn't accept all insurances but at least they accepted what my ins. co.

gave and only charged me $20 of $1800 bill. Gee thanks! Because after all was said and done I spent over $495 for one visit, 39 for vitamins and169 cleanse (which is just pea protein shakes and additional vitamins). You can buy 25 lbs of pea protein on amazon or Target for fraction of the price.

I am submitting the dr. visit to my insurance for out of plan reimbursement but I am sure I will still have incurred at least $250 for the visit. So at the end of the day I got T-cream and progesterone which I could have gotten at my in plan dr. for maybe $90 total.

And the vitamins and cleanse I could have got at Target for $100. As far as pellet treatment-you can have your ogbyn or gp have your blood or urine tested for hormones/thyroid etc (urine actually is more telling re: hormones when done over the course of the day-which was the kind ordered at BodyLogic). If you want the pellets (which are never covered) Take the results to a Dr. who will insert the pellets.

I found one in network! Testosterone cream or pellets for women are never covered by ins.

HOWEVER, instead of using the BodyLogic crooks who will charge $350 plus for the pellets and then $395 for the visit to review blood work every 3 months. You can save yourself money for the visit by seeing your own in plan gp, obgyn or endocrinologist.

BodyLogicMD Reply:
Thank you for sharing your experience. Auto-orders is a service provided to help you manage your prescriptions. Because prescriptions are ordered through compounding pharmacies, it can take a few days to compound your hormones and have them sent to you as compared to a traditional pharmacy with patented drugs where you can call ahead for a refill and pick it up a few hours later. We know that life can get hectic and it’s easy to forget to call in refills until you’re completely out, and we would hate for you to go without – that is the beauty of Auto-orders; they will manage your prescriptions and email you friendly reminders about prescription refills, order dates, and more. We apologize that the office manager did not fully inform you about the program while in the office – that is never our intention and we will work to correct this in the future. So, again, thank you for sharing with us so we can improve.

Many supplements sold at popular retailers do not contain the listed ingredients or contain cheap fillers that could pose a threat. In fact, in early 2015, GNC, Target, Walmart, and Walgreens were accused of selling fraudulent and potentially dangerous supplements, and this was proven when the New York State Attorney General’s office investigated and tested many top-selling supplements. At BodyLogicMD, we provide professional-grade supplements that undergo extensive regulation checks and have been proven safe and effective. That is why the physicians in the BodyLogicMD network exclusively work with supplement manufacturers who follow the highest standards for safety, purity, and quality in the industry, including the Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) established by the FDA. Each brand undergoes a rigorous qualification process that includes review and assessment by top-level medical specialists and scientists, legal professionals, and quality-control experts before it is added to the selection offered to patients.

This is exactly my experience. High pressure sales tactics from their new patient rep who is probably paid on commission.

They refused to take my regular doctor's lab results, insisted they were running different tests...

and $400 later, I find out the tests were almost identical to what I had done 100% covered by insurance. Stay away from these people.

Pricing issue

Beware its not all that you think

I too have had a bad experience with Body Logic. There are hidden costs which they will call administrative fees for emailing you a lab form to the tune of 274.00.

They test you for everything, not just hormones and want to make a lot of money selling you every supplement you could think of. When I questioned the fee they gave me the run around 3 different people including the dr could not answer my question. This appears to be a huge franchise money maker but they pass it all to you. insurance doesn't cover it so beware.

Finally when I insisted I wanted that 274.00 reversed they said I had to fill out a form.

Well the form came yesterday and it's a legal form saying if I sign it and follow thru with my request I cannot use any social media to disparage them in any way. very slick.

BodyLogicMD Reply:
We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please let me explain our side.

Bad quality

Bunch of Thieves

These people do not give anywhere near a true cost estimate of their services. Then they proceed to bill you to death while talking in circles around you about what the fees are for.

I spent well over a thousand dollars before I realized what a total scam it was. And then today, months later, I got contacted by their pharmacy to say they want to charge me another $299 for some lab work my insurance didn't cover. I am fuming. They are nothing but money-grubbing crooks, and they should be ASHAMED of themselves.

They give REAL medical professionals a bad name. It's disgraceful.

BodyLogicMD Reply:
Thank you for your comment. Please let me explain our side.

Because BodyLogicMD is not insurance based and the practitioners are not considered “in network” with insurance, we cannot guarantee insurance coverage because every policy is different and out of network coverage varies between policies.

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your honest review and will work to be more clear in the future.

I was also ripped off for $400 in blood tests they insisted I have through them and only them, that I already had at my regular doctor, completely covered by insurance. They refused to look at the results I got from my doctor.

I compared the tests - almost the same. Then I was told by the "new patient rep" - high pressure salesperson - that she had informed me there was a charge for the urine tests.

Biggest load of BS and double-talk I've ever heard, this is investment boiler room type stuff. AVOID Bodylogic, you will just lose money.

I would like to make a comment about the body logic dr and office in Columbus Ohio and the dr name is dr. David garcia.

First off is the office is run by one female nurse and a cell phone. No other office help and the way to contact them is a cell ph and if they don’t answer they will text you back asking you what you need. The nurse that answers the cell or texts you back is not very nice and you can’t complain because she takes the call and texts and there is nobody else to talk to. One time I was talking to the dr.

In his office with the door shut and when done the dr went to see another patient and the nurse started saying things to me about what me and the doctor talked about and the only way she would know that is by standing outside the office door or with her ear up to the wall in the next room over. I am sure dr David garcia does not know what all is going on. The last two times I was there and talking to other patients in waiting room two other patients were telling me this was there last time going there because of nurse/bookkeeper.

This dr is located on Polaris parkway dr David garcia and he has a brother in Dublin right next to Columbus,Ohio that does bodylogic to. Bodylogic just gets to expensive.

If Physician's Labs are trying to charge you the full 299.00 for a set of labs that was done early on in the process, submit to your insurance company. They tried that with me after I cancelled my program and my insurance company covered all by 45.00 of the labs.

You are so right they charge for a phone call. Do unnecessary testing and try to hard sell their supplements lotions and potions total scam.

View more comments (3)
Reason of review
They are thieves who don't care about their patients.
Preferred solution
I don't want to pay them or any company affiliated with them (Physicians Lab, Quest Diagnostics, et cetera) another dime.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article