4.8

I am NOT a "Pissed Consumer" so I'm wondering if they'll even print this for others to read. I've been with BodyLogicMD for over 10-years; first in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, and now Portland, Oregon.

When I moved to the Northwest, I was thrilled to discover a branch out there.

Sure, the insurance doesn't cover it, but when you add up one year of expenses for office visits, blood and urine tests, and plant-based hormone replacement cremes, it is cheaper than going through the aging-related illnesses that defunct glands can put you through. I do the treatment for a better quality of life, and I'm getting it!

In mainstream medicine, the NON-BodyLogic MD doctors give hormone treatment to women that is one big un-controlled experiment anyway. It doesn't hesitate to give women their cross-species hormone treatment made from mare's (female horse) urine. Mainstream medicine does not bother to customize any women's hormone replacement treatment and just prescribes a cookie-cutter disbursement of the usual meds no matter what your lifestyle or needs or symptoms are.

I love my plant-based and customized hormone replacement therapy through BodyLogicMD.

I feel younger, look younger, and have the energy I need throughout the day. I know this won't last forever and my body will eventually give out at some point, but I'm grateful for BodyLogicMD and the natural option they've given me at this stage of my life.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bodylogicmd Hormone Replacement Therapy Procedure.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Grateful for bodylogicmds natural hormone replacement option.

Comments