Reply by BodyLogicMD

Thank you for your comment. We’re sorry to hear about your experience; please let me explain our side.

BodyLogicMD is not insurance based, so it operates a little different from a conventional doctor’s office. While you may be able to utilize your insurance for some of the requested lab tests, in most cases, out of pocket fees, do still apply. BodyLogicMD charges a processing fee any time testing is ordered – which is roughly 3-4 times a year. This processing and administration fee covers all of the back office work that is done related to your appointments and treatment. If you visit a BodyLogicMD practice, you may notice that the in-office staff is much smaller than a traditional medical practice, and that’s because the practitioner has a support team that operates remotely and handles all of the administrative work. Doing this allows the practitioner to spend more time with you and focus entirely on your care, and while some may view this as an extra fee, in reality, it helps keep the consultation fees low compared to other concierge practices.

Because BodyLogicMD is not insurance based and the practitioners are not considered “in network” with insurance, we cannot guarantee insurance coverage because every policy is different and out of network coverage varies between policies.

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your honest review and will work to be more clear in the future.
Author's
Additional Fees

After $3000.00 in blood tests & a 1 hour consult with the MD to review the results, I was given hormones & sent on my way. I was also given a 'hard sell' to use a liver cleanse, which I rejected.

My follow up for the prescriptions was not 2 or 3 weeks but rather, 3 MONTHS later! No physical exam. Overall, this company is a scam. They prey on our desire to look & feel younger & quite frankly, I don't want PMS symptoms again, which is what I got!

I'm still going back & forth with bills from the bloodwork lab & the MD who engaged me is probably making a fortune. I'm angry & disappointed & I want my MONEY BACK!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bodylogicmd Hormone Replacement Therapy Procedure.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Hungry for money.