Reply by BodyLogicMD

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please let me explain our side.

BodyLogicMD is not insurance based, so it operates a little different from a conventional doctor’s office. While you may be able to utilize your insurance for some of the requested lab tests, in most cases, out of pocket fees, do still apply. BodyLogicMD charges a processing fee any time testing is ordered – which is roughly 3-4 times a year. This processing and administration fee covers all of the back office work that is done related to your appointments and treatment. The fee-splitting is offered as a financial convenience to patients. If you visit a BodyLogicMD practice, you may notice that the in-office staff is much smaller than a traditional medical practice, and that’s because the practitioner has a support team that operates remotely and handles all of the administrative work. Doing this allows the practitioner to spend more time with you and focus entirely on your care, and while some may view this as an extra fee, in reality, it helps keep the consultation fees low compared to other concierge practices.
Author's

I too have had a bad experience with Body Logic. There are hidden costs which they will call administrative fees for emailing you a lab form to the tune of 274.00.

They test you for everything, not just hormones and want to make a lot of money selling you every supplement you could think of. When I questioned the fee they gave me the run around 3 different people including the dr could not answer my question. This appears to be a huge franchise money maker but they pass it all to you. insurance doesn't cover it so beware.

Finally when I insisted I wanted that 274.00 reversed they said I had to fill out a form.

Well the form came yesterday and it's a legal form saying if I sign it and follow thru with my request I cannot use any social media to disparage them in any way. very slick.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bodylogicmd Hormone Replacement Therapy Procedure.

Reason of review: Bad quality.