Testimonial
4.6
Additional Fees

I have been suffering from endometriosis for the past 12 years, severe abdominal and back pain with my periods. Due to heavy bleeding, I became anemic and started to remain sick always.

Many visits to the hospital later, I had no respite from the pain and sickness. In the past, I have had four surgeries, I was tired and my body and mind was exhausted from all this. I have had constant pelvic pain, cramps, bloating, and fatigue. Then, I searched on the internet for the best doctor for endometriosis cure in my city and Dr.

Wade Huey's name popped up. I read all the reviews and I decided to visit him. He told me that there are various treatment options to resolve the problem of endometriosis, but in my case, bioidentical hormone therapy would be the best line of treatment. He gave me the right medication along with nutritional supplements and fitness regime.

Thank you, Dr. Wade Huey, for providing the best treatment that let me say goodbye to the problem.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bodylogicmd Hormone Replacement Therapy Procedure.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Treatment, Behaviour, Relief, Medication.